Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thoughts for Thursday

Sometimes I wonder about curious things...

Like if I were like an octopus and had eight different arms would they all grab for eight separate things and leave me overwhelmed with possibilities or could they work together to move me towards one goal?  

What if I was like a giraffe and could see above the rest?  Would I feel so privileged to have what the others don't or would I get lonely?

How about if I knew how my life would end up?  Could I just accept that reality or would I try with everything I had to fight it?

Sometimes I wonder about people who have such a passion for something.  I wonder where is mine?  What happened for them to be so devoted to their cause?  How does one sweat their life mission from every pore and fight the battles even when everyone says it's impossible to win?

If I had an infomercial, I wonder what I would sell.

My anxiety overwhelms me at times and sometimes I think what if because of it I didn't go out and do what I wanted/needed to.  What if it would have been an important moment of my life and I missed it because I let my mind get the best of me?

And of course, because I'm a girl, I always wonder what I should wear.


No comments:

Post a Comment